B3.10.4 Waste Disposal Sites


You must ensure that you only transfer your waste to someone who is authorised to take it. This will mean that they have a Waste Management Licence (or Environmental Permit) from the Environment Agency. You can also check who has such authorisation by checking the public registers on the Environment Agency website.

It is advisable to conduct these checks regularly, to ensure that the disposal sites you use still have a current licence and that it still covers the types of waste you wish to dispose of.